Counseling Center Event Request Form
The Counseling Center strives to provide educational presentations and training sessions, as well as event support to the campus community. Counseling Center programming or event support may be provided pending scheduling and staffing availability. Event definitions are as follows:
- Educational presentations or training sessions (programming) – Any event in which the Counseling Center prepares and/or provides a presentation or training session to any number of guests.
- Event support – Any event in which Counseling Center support is requested, but no presentation or training session is given by the Counseling Center. These events may request counselor presence to lead a discussion after a movie about a sensitive topic, provide support for events that contain topics that may potentially trigger guests, etc.
In order to provide appropriate programming and/or event support, the following guidelines are set forth:
- The Counseling Center may be available for events that end by or before 8 p.m.
- Weekday events are preferred. Weekend events may be available for special circumstances.
- For events in which programming must be provided by the Counseling Center, a minimum of three (3) weeks advance notice must be given.
- For events in which event support must be provided by the Counseling Center, a minimum of two (2) weeks advance notice must be given.
By submitting this form, you are submitting a request for Counseling Center programming and/or event support; form submission does not guarantee Counseling Center involvement. You will soon be contacted by a Counseling Center staff member with feedback regarding your request.