You may be a commuting student if you meet any of the following criteria.
- Student has earned at least ninety(90) academic hours by August 1st
- Student is married or in same-sex domestic partnership. (Copy of marriage certificate or SSDP paperwork required.)
- Student resides within 30 miles of Stetson University with immediate family, defined as parent, grandparent, guardian, or sibling who is not enrolled at Stetson University. (Proof of residency is required: Government issued photo IDs of both student and family member showing matching local address.)
- Student is participating in a university-approved, off-campus program/internship requiring them to live outside local area.
- Student is 22 years of age or older as of August 1.
- Information regarding your access to this site will be sent from Housing and Residential Life after submitting your Intent to Enroll.
- In order to complete your enrollment, you must complete the student information and parent/legal guardian contact information sections located below.
- Please understand that we will process your intent to enroll as soon as we receive payment.
Reminder: You must pay your enrollment deposit to secure your spot at Stetson University. If you have previously opted out of emails, submitting this form gives Stetson permission to opt you back in to receive e-mail communications regarding your Stetson e-mail account, approaching deadlines, missing information, etc.
I understand that final enrollment is dependent upon satisfactory completion of current academic work, receipt of all academic transcripts, and receipt of a satisfactory Medical History Record. I am also aware that my enrollment deposit is non-refundable, and will be credited to my account at Stetson University.