Finals are drawing nearer, and the Academic Success Center (ASC) wants to help students go into finals as prepared and confident as possible. To help students prepare, we have put together some tips, reminders, and resources. The ASC team wishes everyone great success with the end of the semester and hopes that the winter break acts as a well-deserved reward for all the hard work everyone has put into this term!
- Check the exam schedule to make sure you know when your finals are: http://www.stetson.edu/administration/registrar/final-examination-schedule.php
- Use our library of resources to gain more strategies to use for finals: http://www.stetson.edu/administration/academic-success-center/helpfulhandouts.php
- Try some of the great resources on our “General Resources and Applications” page, such as an online flash card tool (http://quizlet.com/) and an online concept map maker (http://www.mindmeister.com/).
- Use this worksheet to get organized for finals: https://www.stetson.edu/administration/student-success/media/coach-resources/modules/test-taking/test-taking-4.pdf
- Keep in mind you can always schedule a Success Coaching appointment with the ASC. We have appointments available the week before finals. Contact the ASC (email@example.com, 386.822.7127) or stop in (209 E. Bert Fish Dr.) to schedule an appointment.
- Finally, for those looking to relieve stress during finals, come out to Puppyfest 2, Dec. 11 from 11am- 1pm on the CUB steps. Play with puppies from My Angel With Paws and relax amidst all the work!