Stetson’s Human Resources office and Florida Blue will be presenting a Benefits and Wellness Fair, including a health screening for the Stetson community on three dates in October. All sessions will be held in the Rinker Field House in the Hollis Center, 600 N. Bert Fish Dr.
- Friday, Oct. 4 – 1-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 – 7-10 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 24 – 2-5 p.m.
These sessions will include :
- Free health screenings for cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure and more – with immediate results
- Tips on health related topics such as nutrition, diet and fitness
- Valuable information to help you maximize your health benefits
- Experts on site to answer your health questions
- Door prizes and more!
For more information, contact Denise Vega at (386) 822-7058, or email@example.com.