The 2013 Gender Studies Program’s Annual Ann Morris Essay and Creative Writing Contest, with $500 in prizes to be awarded for Fiction, Poetry, Drama, Essays, Research, and Creative Non-fiction. Deadline for submission is 3 p.m. on Monday, April 1. Submit entries to Dr. Diane Everett, 221 Davis Hall. Winners to be announced at the Annual Gender Studies Reception on April 18.
- Entries must in some way address the issues of gender, race, ethnicity, social class, and/or sexuality;
- Entrants must be currently registered undergraduate or graduate students;
- All entries must be typed, titled, and sealed in an envelope, with the contest name indicated on the front of the envelope;
- All entries should include a removable page with the author’s name, campus unit number, telephone number, email address, and Stetson University identification number;
- The Stetson University identification number should appear on each page of each entry, but no other identifying information should appear on the entry;
- An entry may be solely or jointly authored;
- An author may submit up to three entries (jointly-authored entries count as one); and
- An author should submit three complete copies of each entry.
For more information, contact Dr. Diane Everett at email@example.com.